Where is Mlini on Google maps?
With 2/3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with rain showers, a fully fitted separate kitchen, a large living/dining room and a generous covered balcony. All major rooms have Air conditioning. Move-in ready, it is being sold with most of the furniture and, of course, all the fixtures. Dubrovnik Old Town is 10 minutes away by car as is the international airport. Mlini is a wonderful small town in which the apartment is centrally located. Motivated seller.
Boasting generously proportioned rooms and an abundance of living space with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with rain showers and underfloor heating, a fully fitted and separate kitchen plus a living/dining room combination. The view from the apartment is unparalleled and yours to enjoy from the covered balcony as you relax and take in the sights and sounds of Mlini Bay. The apartment is offered fully furnished (or not depending on your needs), a parking space is available. Each major room has a reverse cycle air conditioner and the main rooms feature floor to ceiling windows and doors to maximize the spectacular view. The apartment is within easy access to buses, beaches, delightful walks, shopping and restaurants.
Move in ready and being sold with most furniture and fixtures. Dubrovnik Old Town is 10 minutes away by car as is the airport. The apartment is very easy to maintain, low monthly costs and has a 'B' energy efficiency rating.
Stunning and sweeping views of the Adriatic, this luxury apartment has been designed with thoughtfulness and ease of care. Perfect for a couple or small family.
The key points include...
- Total living space 120m2.
- Mains electric and water and drainage utilities.
- The apartment is currently configured with:
- Main living room/diner.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Two bathrooms.
- three bedrooms.
- Parking space.
- Beautifully maintained throughout.
- One owner with full clean documentation.
- No chain.
- All fixtures and fittings and most furniture (as shown above) to remain.
- A Croatian company is not required for foreign ownership.
- Spectacular and unobstructed views.
- 10 minutes to Dubrovnik by car.
- On the main bus route.
- 10 minutes to the airport.
- Building only 9 years old-new apartment with all top of the line fixtures and fittings.
- Excellent price of just €259,000 ovno.
For full details, please contact the owner/seller via email@example.com or telephone her on +385 99 336 9169
Contact us at RPC for general information about buying and owning property in Croatia.
Tel: +385 91 954 6114. We use Whatsapp, Viber and Messenger.
Regular updates are available via our Facebook page and/or via our Twitter feed.